General Contractor, Project Manager and Custom Home Builder in Breckenridge, CO
A custom home or remodeling project is the best way to make your home truly unique, and you need a team you trust to bring your vision to life. Turn to the pros at Bluebird Custom Homes when you need a custom home builder that knows the area for your project in Breckenridge, CO.
1. Pre-Construction Phase
- Preparing finances needed for the project
- Finding a Log Home provider, Purchasing a Log Shell
with a desirable floor plan
- Estimating of all the Job Costs
- Hiring and securing Sub Contractors
2. Site Preparation
- Clearing of the property and preparing the Building site
- Adding a Driveway / Property Entrance
- Installing the Well and Septic
3. Organize Utilities and Site Necessities
- Temporary Electricity is brought to the property
- Portable toilet
- Storage for material if needed
- Waste management decisions
4. “Breaking Ground”
- Initial Plumbing Groundwork
- Concrete Footings and Foundation
- Drainage systems and waterproofing of the foundation walls
- Structural foundation work for a stone or masonry fireplace and chimney
- Backfilling of the Foundation and Drainage Systems
5. Erecting the Log Shell
- Building of subfloor and or lower frame walls
for a base of log package
- Delivery of the Log Package to home site
- Stacking of Log Walls with needed electrical if
- Setting of second Floor Log Systems
- Placing Log Roof Systems / Log Beams / Log Trusses
6. Dry in Closing of the Log Home Package
- Framing needed for Second Floor, Roof System, and Dormers.
- Interior wall framing and Stair framing
- Sizing openings and framing of Bucks for Windows and Doors
- Roof Coverings Metal / Shingles
- Installing Windows and Doors
- Fire Blocking / Building chases around ducting or where needed
7. Mechanical Systems
- Gas Lines
- Pressure Tank installation for well system
- Hot Water Heater
- Water Lines / Drains
- Heating and Air Systems
- Furnace / Boiler
- Ducting / Heat Vents / In Floor Heating
8. Rough In / Framing Inspection
- All needed inspections on previous work to proceed
9. Interior Wall Finishes
- Drywall Installation
- Interior Painting
- Interior Staining
10. Exterior Finishes
- Decks / Exterior Stairs / Covered Porches
- Exterior Trim
- Window / Door trim
- Fascia / Soffit
- Dormer and basement walls Weather Proofing / Siding
- Final Site Grading
- Floor finishes and coverings
- Electrical fixtures
- Appliance installations
- Bathroom finishes
- Interior trim
11. Final Building Inspection
- Certificate of Occupancy
12. Final Home Owner Walk Through
- All the time of planning and dreaming are now ready to be seen and enjoyed
Why Should You Choose a Custom Home Builder?
If you have purchased land with the intention to build a custom home, you need to ensure that you get the results you want, which requires a dedicated custom home builder. No matter how complex your dream home is, the team at Bluebird Custom Homes can help you visualize your home and make it a reality.
For example, by hiring the right custom home builder, you will get an experienced team. We have a team of builders, designers,l contractors, and project managers to ensure that everything runs smoothly for your home’s construction. We can handle every step of the process so you do not have to worry about the details of hiring contractors and project managers.
Why Choose Us?
Since 1998, Bluebird Custom Homes has provided high-quality building, remodeling, and landscaping services in the Breckenridge, CO, and summit county areas. Because we are an experienced custom home builder and the project manager for our projects, you can have peace of mind knowing that one team will oversee your project from start to finish.
Because of our 20-plus years of experience, we have great working relationships with other builders, vendors, and craftspeople throughout Park County, and we can put together the perfect team for your project and ensure that everything goes according to plan.
To learn more about our custom home builder services or schedule a consultation, give us a call at (719) 221-2242. You can also fill out our message form and we will get back to you. We look forward to working with you on your next project!